- One of the greatest and primary Qualities of God is Love.
One could even say that God is Love (though not only love).
Or one could say that God is loving, or that God is the
Loving One, because Love emanates from the One and Only Being
(which is God).
- Love comes from God's Oneness.
- Love is a feeling of Oneness and an expression of Oneness, a
feeling of Unity and an expression of Unity, a feeling of
Inclusiveness and an expression of Inclusiveness.
- God loves all of us, unconditionally, because Love is
- Love is Giving, and Love is Inclusive. God is Giving, and God
- Love is the connective and inclusive feeling within the
Oneness of Being.
- God's Love is experienced as a feeling, that one is loved by
the Greater Reality.
- God's Love is experienced as Love's embrace.
- Love includes caring, nurturing, giving, protecting, healing,
forgiving, and joy.
- All of Space is God, and God is Love, so all of Space is
Love. Love is in all of Space, but one is not always
conscious of it. Love is permeating all reality and is always
present, even if not always felt or realized.
- Love brings us consciously back to the Oneness. Love has the
power to bring us Home, back to God, to the Oneness of Being. Love
has the power of magnetism, attracting us back to the Heart of God,
from where we originally came. Thus, God's Love brings us back to
- God's Love is a givingness of the Divine Qualities. We
are given the Qualities of God's Being in our own essence (our
soul), though these remain latent as spiritual potential until
realized and actualized into expression. Thus, all of the Qualities
of God are gifts from God's Love, gifts from God's Being.
- We express 'God the Loving One' by being loving
and expressing love, and also by expressing any of the Divine
- Love can inspire and motivate us to self-sacrifice for a
Greater Good or Purpose, or simply for Love.
- Love has Power. Love inspires us, Love is transformative, and
Love is healing.
- Love has Wisdom. Love guides us.